Share Scotland is the Care Sector’s best kept secret. This is your opportunity to join an innovative, family-led organisation. Working as part of a dynamic and supportive team, you will be an enthusiastic person who can bring their own unique skills, interests and ideas to the role.
We are recruiting for a Depute Service Manager to work in our existing service in Ibrox, where we currently support 5 people with learning disabilities and significant support needs to live in their own homes within the local community.
We are looking for someone who shares our commitment to adults with support needs and their right to a say in their future.
Share Scotland’s person centred approach allows people the freedom and support to actively pursue their chosen lifestyle within their own home and local community, offering choices and opportunities to have a fulfilling and rewarding life.
A relevant qualification or at least three years experience of working with someone with learning disabilities is essential along with the right personality and attitude. The training and continuous development you will gain with Share will make up for any skills gap.
You must demonstrate the values and attitude that will ensure the people we work with are empowered to lead the lifestyle they want.
We will consider those who believe they have the experience and commitment to fill this post. Ideally you will hold an SVQ3 in Social Care and be willing to work towards SVQ4 within an agreed time frame.
Company Benefits –
· Access to fully funded SVQ training after initial assessment period
· Generous 32 days annual leave, rising incrementally after 5 years to a limit of 42 days
· 4% employer contributory pension (above minimum legally required)
· Parent led organisation
· Supportive and Friendly Teams
· Investors in people (Silver) employer
· Regularly awarded 6 stars from the Care Inspectorate
· Death in service insurance (2 x annual salary)
· Critical illness insurance (lump sum payment if diagnosed with certain critical illnesses)
· HSF Health Plan membership
· Perkbox Membership
· Opportunities for progression with our active succession policy
The successful candidate will be subject to a PVG check and registration with SSSC must be made within 6 months of employment commencing.
Share is actively working to promote equal opportunities for all
Share Scotland is a Recognised Charity SC 008220